THE SHARED CARE Welfare Organization (Reg. No KPK/DSW/4355)
What We Seek To Achieve:-
- To work for the welfare and rehabilitation of poor patients particularly women and children.
- To work for community development with a focus particularly on women, children, youth, disabled and aged.
- To provide healthcare services to the undeserved and vulnerable communities living in difficult to reach areas.
- To raise awareness and mobilize community to action often overlooked issued related to adolescence and maternal health.
- To provide access to essential educational resources related to mother and child health.